Thursday, December 06, 2007

Seems like i going crazy soon. Already so stressed up with my proj and test le now come a new prob. Face turned swollen all of a sudden again and had to skipped BF lecture n Bizca test. I was so worried and scared, dono hw to face ppl wif tht swollen face. My mum didnt wan me to go see the doctor cause she it must be last time when i was biten by something n the poison is still inside. But cause i didnt go n see the doctor, while going school today, i was dam worried it will swell again. Due to me missing the test, that PCB wan me to skip my BF tutorial class tml just to take the test n my BF lecturer say if i were to skip i wont be able to catch up cause he will be revising wif us wad will come out on mon. I dono wad to do, been calling PCB from ytd but he's never sitting in his office wonder wad's his extension no. for. He demand an MC from me n here i m w/o any mc. Sigh. Dam troubled. Memorise the ITL already memorise like hell liao now come this prob again. My BF is my weakest module how can i skip the lesson wif such reason sia.
Just hope some1 out there will tell me, "i understand how u feel" aww how sweet can it be. WIf some more sweet sweet words HahA! Think too much liao.

No comments: